Thursday, March 15, 2007

thinking about...

Okay so I've been trying to upload pictures, but for whatever reason it's just not working today. I'll have to save them for my next post. But I was watching Oprah today and it was about Mothers from around the world and totally made me appreciate my life. It's hard to believe what others go through...when I'm here with my wonderful husband who does so much to help me out. How blessed am I to be able to stay home with Ryker and know that Cody will support us...that even when he's worked all day he still comes home and helps me out! That I have a house to live in and food to eat...that we have more than one meal a day and it's actually yummy food. That I can spend as much time as I want with my own little family and not have to worry about working a night shift or sending my child away to live with someone else because I have to work to support my family. We are truly so blessed to live in this country with the freedoms and opportunities that we have. Just feeling so blessed and wanted to share!

K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sure puts things in perspective...doesn't it? Thanks for the reminder Kim!