Monday, April 30, 2007

7 years ago....


It's hard to believe that 7 years ago we were married! That day is one I will never forget for many reasons. Of course because it is the day that we were married for time and all eternity, but also because 1. I was late for the wedding and remember running into the Temple and seeing Cody nervously waiting! (hehe) And 2. because it was a day that I had dreamed about since I was a little girl. Everything was perfect and so pretty! I had my dress specially made, my Mom and Sisters and I all went and had our hair done that morning, My sister did my flowers and they turned out beautiful, my 2 best friends called me that morning from the cruise they were dancing on, and all my relatives were there to celebrate with us. But the best thing about our wedding is the past 7 years we've been able to spend together! We've been through a lot together and so much has changed, but it has only brought us closer together. I think back to our wedding day and how much I loved Cody at that moment...and realize that I had no idea how much more I would love him now. He is such a sweet and thoughtful husband and is so helpful. I feel so lucky and blessed to be married to him. No, we didn't do anything exciting to celebrate since our anniversary was yesterday and I had been busy with the Urban Convention all weekend and Ryker's been sick but it was so nice just to hang out together. Cody made me dinner and then we just hung out and chatted! Our plan was to go to a movie or dinner tonight, but with Ryker sick I don't want to leave him. He's been so miserable and I haven't been around to comfort him....but we'll see. Maybe if he's feeling better later this afternoon.

I'll have to share some pictures and stuff from the Convention later, but I hope everyone has a great Monday!

K

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 7th anniversiry!! I hope Ryker gets feeling better!

Kaitlyn said...

Happy Anniversary! :)

Ashley said...

Congrats! Happy anniversary!

Talia said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!

Anonymous said...

not the most original comment today, but...happy anniversary!!!

- niki

Lita said...

Happy Anniversary Kim!! (hearts)

Andi said...

7 years! WOW! Mike and I will be celebrating 3 years on friday! You two are like an old married cople compared to us! Hee Hee! Just enjoy each other and your new family! That is all that matters!

Nikki said...

Here's to you and your family!

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a fantastic anniversary. And I hope you got to celebrate without Ryker. Ha ha.

Thanks so much for the Goodie Box site. I love it. Sorry I missed the deadline last month - too much morning sickness:) Hopefully I'll be feeling more up to scrapping soon.

Maggie Holmes said...

happy anniversary! what a great photo of you guys!