








I was looking on my computer today and was thinking that I really haven't been taking as many pictures lately...what is up with that? So not like me. So my solution was to take lots and lots of pictures and share a couple. I'm really good at backing up my computer, but I just can't bring myself to delete the pictures once I've saved them to a disc. I should set another goal to clean off my computer...hmmm...I'll have to see if I can do it. Anyway, as I was taking pictures I was having a hard time coming up with something different. Ryker can't sit up and I didn't want to put him in the bumbo chair so what do you do? Of course I took a million feet pics cause they're my favorite...sorry but I couldn't choose just one to share. And we've been working really hard at getting Ryker on his tummy and lifting his head. It's one of those things that I just don't do very often cause of everything that the doctors say now. In all honesty though I don't really follow that kind of stuff, but I have been so paranoid of having a kid with a flat head so I try to always rotate him and stuff. You'd think that I would put him on his tummy more because of that, but I guess I just don't do it enough. He's doing good though...still not his favorite, but he's doing good.
We started strollercise today and it was such a good workout! It was so funny to see all these moms with strollers, pushing them around, and doing a kick here and there. Haha! I really wish I could get that on tape...ugghhh...maybe not. We looked pretty silly. But there were lots of moms with twins! I don't know how they do it. I think there were about 5 or 6 sets of twins! It turned out that I knew one girl in the class and the friend I signed up with is away so when she gets back I'll actually have someone to laugh with. Maybe this will get me going to start really working out and getting back in shape. I've been good at going for walks everyday for at least 1/2 hour, but with this dump of snow it's kind of put that on hold.
I sacrificed my sleep last night so I could scrap for awhile. And I have to agree with Tal that it's nice to not have any interuptions...I don't have to worry about Cody or Ryker cause they're both sleeping! I got lots done, but I'll have to share later. So much stuff to do this next week. Candice cleans tomorrow! I am loving having someone clean my house for me and she does such a great job. I think Cody loves it too cause things actually get done!
Have a great weekend and happy anniversary Tal and Gray! Have a great night!
K

5 comments:
Awwww, Ryker is super cute Kim!
He is so cute! I love pictures of baby feet too, and did the same thing when my kids were younger. It's always nice when you have time all to yourself to scrapbook, can't wait to see the pages you did. :)
I love those feet pictures!
Thank you so much, Kim!!
As always, awesome pictures. We really need to set up a time that we do an actual "shoot"...I'd love to get some good pics fo the girls together.
Ryker just looks so old! It is amazing how much they change from month to month in the first year.
I'm jealous that you have someone to clean your house....seriously, ALL I do is clean...and no matter what, the house is always a mess!!
He is so beautiful, Kim!
Post a Comment