Once again it's monday morning and there is more to see on The Goodie Box! So check it out...and play along. It's been so much fun seeing everyone's layouts, and I have to also add that I've been very impressed! I just love how creative everyone is...it's definitely inspiring.
The weekend seems to go by so fast...too fast, but what can you do? Friday night I went and scrapped with Tal and some of her friends. It was so much fun to actually have time to do something (even if I really didn't get much done). I made some cards and started working on a little mini album...I'll have to share something soon. And I also sat down and scrapped a bit last night. But as always the complaint about being at home and scrapping...I can still hear Ryker and feel like I need to go help Cody, so I get easily distracted. I can't wait for all the new 'Love Elsie' stuff to come out...where is it? I thought it was getting released this month, but still haven't heard anything about when it will be shipped. If you know...please share!
Well, we're off to swimming with our little friends. Have a great day!
K :)
Monday, April 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hello kim! I am very happy to hear that you got time for your self to scrap.You are such a wonderful mom taking Ryker swimming, I bet he loves it!Have a great day :).
Hi Kim,
I just updated the Love Elsie products last week and they aren't being shipped until mid-May. They said April, but as usual when its really popular it seems to take forever!
The Goodiebox is an awesome idea! Really cool of you and your friend to do that.
:) Crystal
(Becky Gering's sister)
Post a Comment