



Today was the last day of swimming! Ryker had so much fun with his little friends Gabby and Osh. They were so fun to watch and he did really good considering he was the youngest in class. They had little life jackets on today and were swimming in the big pool...and I don't even think Ryker's head could reach out of the jacket. It just kind of squished his checks...it was pretty funny. When he gets a bit older I think we'll do it again. As for right now...I'm ready for summer and want to be outside. I want to plan lots of fun outdoor activities! So anyone that wants to come and play lets plan some stuff.



And yesterday we were invitided to a "party" at Tal's! It was so nice and fun to visit with the girls! We took some fun pics. Tal had such cute decoartions, yummy food and fun little treats for us. And Payton was hilarious...we even had to sing 'happy birthday' to her (It wasn't her birthday..but to her it was a party and that's what you do at parties! hehe!). Also really exciting...Ryker rolled over for his first time at the party! yaaa! He's getting so big! I love him so much and love being home with him.
I've been doing really good with walking everyday. I really need to crack down and get working out. I am doing things, but I need to be better. I really want to get in shape, and don't ask where it's coming from but I'm motivated right now. So I need to go with it and do something.
The Urban Convention is this weekend, and it should be a great event. I had so much fun at it last year, and this year I get to be the photographer! I can't wait!
Only a couple of days left for The Goodie Box challenge before we announce one lucky winner! Don't miss out...post your layouts!
Enjoy the rest of the week!
K

3 comments:
it was so fun to have you guys over yesterday...the kids were so cute! yay, ryker for rolling over for the first time!!
cute, cute pics!! Ryker is getting so big!
Swimming looks like alot of fun Kim! Ryker is such a little man.I think he has a little crush on Tal's little girl, he was sure fluttered with her precious little hand.He is sure darling Kim! :)
Post a Comment