
My goal is to finish one every week and when I'm done I'll just keep tying them together and create and little book of favorite quotes. I've love looking at Emily Falconbridge's creations and challenges with decorating the cards and I've also thought about doing the 52 card pick up class at Big Picture Scrapbooking, but realistically right now it just isn't happening. I'm behind 2 weeks on my AYTR class and that's driving me crazy. My mom said she'd watch Ryker for me so I could spend some time working on my class, but it just hasn't happened yet. Hopefully next week I'll get caught up on everything.
Tomorrow we're celebrating one of my very bestest friends birthdays! And I'm really looking forward to going out with the girls. Sometimes....you just need a girls night! We'll probably do our usual dinner and then chatting at buckies. So happy early birthday Adee! I love ya...and can't wait to see you tomorrow!
Yesterday my cousin was here and came to visit. It's been awhile since I saw her last and she's getting ready to move to Vegas, so we got to hang out and go for dinner with my Mom and another cousin. I'm so glad she stopped by! I started a facebook profile so I could keep in touch with all my cousins that are scattered around (some here in the city). It's so fun to be able to see pictures and chat with them...and catch up with what's going on. But I am a blogger...love my blog and really consider it more of a journal...and enjoy it so much more! So don't worry...I'll still be around (for those that read!)
I also added a really yummy recipe to my recipe blog! This is what we had at the party I threw a couple of weeks ago...one of my favorite summer recipes. The perfect little desert! So check it out here.
Okay I'm off to go enjoy the hot weather!
Kim :)

5 comments:
Hi Kim,
I love what you did with the cards. I loved the cards but couldn't seem to think of what I would do with them... I also did the same thing with facebook, not quite sure about it yet, but we'll see!
Thanks so much for the recipes too!
Sheri
Love the card, such a cute idea. Your recipes all look so yummy, can't wait to try them out!
-Kaitlyn
love your playing card - awesome photo kim! Totally dig the idea of using them for quotes!! My Mom and i both have thecards and we thought it would be neat to do an "inspiraion" card once a week...at the end of the year you'll have a whole book!!
That is a great idea for your Heidi Swapp playing cards. I keep seeing them at my local store and they keep tempting me but I have not purchased them yet. (Just now sure what I would use them for.)
I have a MySpace account to keep up with family and friends too. I am with you though. We enjoy our family website so I just link people over to that.
Hope you enjoy the weather! Have fun celebrating with the girls this weekend.
Love your card! I have been wanting to start Emily's art card challenge and haven't done it yet. I love your idea of using cards for quotes too. Thanks for the inspiration. Also, I didn't realize you have a recipe blog. I'll have to try your mini fruit pizzas - yum!
Post a Comment