Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Just wanted to share...




a few pictures of Ryker from yesterday. I've been playing around with the urban acid action and love it! Hope everyone's having a great week :)

Kim

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is adorable! He's growing so fast.

Ashley said...

He is so cute. I like what you did with the pictures.

Andi said...

Love these shots kimmy! That Urban Acid effect looks pretty cool...I'll have to try it sometime!

Melissa H said...

these look great kim!!! i *love* that urban acid action... can i ask where you got it from?? ta!

Anonymous said...

The pictures look great! Very cute and brought a smile to my face! Can I ask you a question. I just started a blog and I am wondering how you resized your header? Mine appears so big?

Sheri C.

Unknown said...

Hey Kim!
I love those pictures! What a cutie he is!
Love your new banner too!

Anonymous said...

Kim,
He is adorable!!
Keep these cute photos coming.
Kristie, UT