Tuesday, May 08, 2007

You will never believe this....


Ryker said his first word today!!! We walked over to my mom and dad's tonight to hang out for a bit since Cody was still at work and while we were playing downstairs and getting him to roll over my nephew started saying "Hi!" to him and he totally said "Hi!" back! We all stopped and looked at each other and of course I was so excited! He'll be 5 months tomorrow!!! What a funny kid...of course he wouldn't do it again. He just babbled about nothing as usual, but he definitely said hi to my nephew! Cody was so sad that he missed it and the rest of the night I've just heard "hi, hi, hi!" from Cody trying to get him to say it again. The littlest things make me so happy! Totally melts my heart!


:) K

4 comments:

Kaitlyn said...

It's always so fun to hear them say their first words. Your little Ryker is such a cutie, love the picture. :)

Andi said...

that is so funny, kim!! what a cutie pie he is!

Talia said...

awww!!! i love when gabby mimics us...but you know what, enjoy the "not talking" while it lasts. you know of the things that come out of payton's mouth...makes me so grateful that gabby can only babble! haha!!

Lita said...

how adorable!! Looks like he is going to be quite the talker soon!!! I saw the new challenge. This is one that I won't miss out on!!! I have it all figured out in my head. Maybe I will start tonight!