I also got the Arbonne intelligence line and already tried it out this afternoon. I used the sample of the RE9 products Tal gave me and loved, but I thought I'd give the intelligence line a try first. I probably should have waited to use the exfoliating masque with thermal fusion until later tonight since I now have a red face and I have to be at bucky's in an hour...but I love it! My face feels so nice and clean! And I found with the RE9 that my make up went on so much nicer too. I signed up, so I get 35% off all the products...and I am addicted. I just put another order in today for some make up and a bunch of other things. Seriously this stuff is amazing!!!
We're away this weekend at a funeral. Cody's cousin passed away in a car accident last weekend...so sad. I'm not looking forward to it. I know it's going to be so sad and I get so emotional so easily. I have never met her, but being there with family that have lost someone they love will be hard. It makes me so thankful for the Gospel and the knowledge that I can be together with my family again. Knowing that we will be together forever brings me so much comfort. I can't wait for the day that Ryker can be sealed to us so that we can be a family forever. Our adoption worker said that it will be about 3 months before the adoption is final and then we can bless Ryker and be sealed! I get emotional just thinking about it. I love this boy more than I ever imagined I could love someone. :)




Kim

6 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear about Cody's cousin. That is so tragic and sad, even if you have never met.
Your, photos are gorgeous as usual! Love the one with his hands on your face!
you are so glowingly beautiful!
Sorry to hear about your families loss....
The pictures are so darn cute and you and Ryker look so happy together and so meant to be!
so super duper cute pictures. did you use a timer or someone else. they look great!
Sorry to hear about Cody's cousin, that is really sad.
I have never heard of Arbonne, sounds like they have some great products though. :)
Love the pictures of you and Ryker, so very cute! I have two nephews that are adopted and it was really special when they were sealed to my brother and his wife. That will be such an amazing experience for you and Cody when you do take him to the Temple.
-Kaitlyn
i love the pics of you and ryker!! so so sweet!!
tali xo
Post a Comment