Monday, June 18, 2007

One Spoiled Daddy!

Yesterday was such a fun day! We really didn't do anything exciting, but Cody was loving his first father's day...and Ryker was being the best little boy! I took the weekend night shift and let Cody sleep in, and then when Ryker woke up we found that his first tooth was starting to come through....finally! And Cody loved that it was his first tooth and it was father's day! We always have this little game going trying to get Ryker to say "momma" first or "daddy" first...so anything that Ryker does we claim it as ours! So Cody's claiming that Ryker got his first tooth just for him! Then I made Cody breakfast and we hung out before we went to church. After church we went to Karin's house for dinner and played games! It was just a fun day and so nice to relax!

I also finished this banner in time to surprise Cody and make our house a little festive! (Inspired by Heidi's AYTR project last week!)





And then I got a couple of cute pictures of Ryker and Cody! I'm still editing a bunch, but I thought I'd share a some.






K :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Aren't you the sweetest! What a cute banner (and great idea!)
Love the pics BTW!

Anonymous said...

Kim, I am loving the pictures of "father and son"... so very special! The banner looks great too!

Anonymous said...

Love how you created your banner Kim! So so awesome! And those photos are beyond precious! Look how cute he is!!! :) Hope your doing well! Hugs!

Ashley said...

I love your banner and the pictures are adorable.