Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Soccer

So swimming was a lot of fun Monday night...and Ryker loved it. He was so happy to be splashing and kicking! I dunked him a couple of times and of course the protective daddy would panick...hehe...and I'd have to tell him to not react like that or he'd scare Ryker, so it was an adventure.

We also went and watched Talin's (my nephew) soccer game, which was so much fun.






And Sagan and Riker (the little boy who we loved his name!) were there and absolutely loved 'little' Ryker! Riker said in his deep little voice "Can I make little Ryker eat some baby bottle? And so they went and fed him! It was really cute!





Yesterday my Mom watched Ryker for me so that I could do some stuff around the house and work on my AYTR class. I'm getting behind on the class...and so far I've always been good at getting the monthly layout done, but I missed May! So I worked on that for a bit and got my binder for the class organized a bit better and then before I knew it I needed to pick up Ryker. It was good though to focus on the class without any disruptions.

And now I need to get the house cleaned up. All the fun stuff that has to get done.... Don't you just love Wednesday's? It's the middle of the week and I'm already tired. I'm looking forward to the weekend when I can get more sleep. Ryker has been the worst sleeper lately...and I knew it was coming since he's been sleeping through the night for a long time now. But it's so hard when you lack sleep. I just can't function normally. At least it's nice outside and we can go for walks and play on a blanket in the shade.

Cody's nephews and neices are coming this weekend and his sister asked that I take some pictures of thier 4 month old baby! I'm hoping it will be a good shoot. So maybe there might be some more stuff to share! For now I will leave you with a couple of pictures I took of Ryker outside last week. He loved it! And loves watching the cars go by.





K :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Kim, those are the cutest shots, I love what he's doing with his mouth....

Kaitlyn said...

Ryker has the cutest chubby cheeks! I am glad he loved swimming after his shots the other day and that it wasn't too traumatic for him! hehe :)
Good luck with your photo shoot, I'm sure your pictures will turn out awesome!
-Kaitlyn

Anonymous said...

ryker's such a cutie kim!!!

- niki

Andi said...

love your photos...especially the ones of Ryker! Good luck with your baby shoot this weekend! I'm sure you'll get some good shots!

Talia said...

I can't believe how grown up ryker is looking lately....so crazy! all your pics are awesome, have fun with your baby photo shoot!!