(sorry I can't get this picture to turn normally.)
So there is a long story behind this picture....
A couple of weeks ago we got a phone call in the middle of the night (3:00a.m.) telling us to go look on our front lawn. Of course when we looked out our bedroom window the most beautiful...huge...colorful fireworks were going off. Right in our yard!!! We stood there just watching and then looked at each other and realized...wait a second...there are fireworks on our lawn...they're huge...and they'll wake the neighbours. We also have a police officer who lives across the street who I'm always paranoid of...and not to mention that our street has so many problems with each other and have actually called the cops on each other before...but that's a whole other post. So then we started to get paranoid cause they had also decorated our lawn with signs and stuff. After a couple minutes we checked our caller id to see if it said who had called...and thankfully it did! Now we knew exactly who had done it! Of course kids are kids and they're just having fun...and since Cody is a big kid himself he wanted to get this guy back. So we called his parents a couple of days later and asked if it would be okay to come do something to his room and when his mom heard about it she said, "Oh, that must have been the night he had a sleep over with these other guys..." So now we knew everyone involved! hehe!
So two of the guys we filled their rooms with balloons and the third guy we toilet papered his room! It took us over 2 hours to do the balloons in each room and that was using an air compressor...never again I tell ya! It took skin off my fingers just from tying the balloons! ouch!
So if you have any good pranks to share...I would love to hear them. We're just waiting now to see if they'll try and get us again.
How did this all start again??? And how come I'm involved??? Cody!
:)

1 comment:
that is a heck of a lot of balloons!! and I have done this before...but not that many!! So funny!
Post a Comment