Thursday, August 02, 2007

Getting ready to go...

So I really should be packing or doing wash (we still haven't gotten our new appliances...but soon) or doing something productive to help get ready to go, but I just don't feel like it this morning. Instead I'm sitting at the computer checking out blogs and fun sites...or reading my book. If you've never read "My Sister's Keeper" you must. It's sooooo good! I'm trying to hurry and finish it before we leave so that I can read the new Harry Potter book while I'm gone. Let's hope that happens!



Just wanted to share some pics of Ryker!









He's crawling everywhere and into everything...and pulls himself up on absolutely everything around here. When he's holding our hands and stand up he thinks he should let go and be able to walk...not ready for that yet! But This little tongue thing is his new thing! And I love the way he folds his hands...that's how he watched t.v.!!!


Have a great week!


Kim

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOur baby is adorable! He reminds me so much of you Kim,and looks just like Cody!

Andi said...

those pictures are hilarious! Hope all is well with you!