Cody thought it would be fun to get a little bike seat for Ryker! He's a little small still for it, but he loves it! He holds his arms straight out and just lets the wind blow in his face! And when he gets tired he puts his head down on the front and we know it's time to head home. We're trying to help Cody get ready for his big bike trip with the scouts next week. They're riding their bikes from Jasper to Banff which is 280km...4 days of biking and 30 youth! I know I could never do it! Thankfully I don't have to...haha! Have fun Cody!
Ryker and I are headed on a little holiday with my Mom and sisters...and all the grandkids! It should be a lot of fun, and hopefully I'll be able to get some cute pictures of all of them together. It's been awhile since they were all together...I can't wait. My mom is preparing all the meals...she's done so much work to get ready! The only thing I'm not looking forward to is the amount of stuff I'll need to bring for Ryker...for a whole week....
Hey and check out the Goodie Box! The next challenge is posted and it's going to be a lot of fun! We have a pretty exciting surprise for the goodie box this month...so you won't want to miss out!
k :)

2 comments:
I love the picture of Ryker on the bike... so precious!
Have a good holiday and remember that if you didn't pack all of the stuff for Ryker, you would be complaining about all the stuff you forgot:)
the helmut is hillairious!! i love it!!
Post a Comment