It's been so hot here that we bought this little water slide for Ryker! He is loving it! And the nice thing is that it makes the perfect chair for me! You hook it up to the garden hose and it sprays water...perfect for these hot summer days and since there are no kiddie pools left in any of the stores. My cousin is here staying with me (as my Nanny!) and we are having so much fun. We went shopping all day yesterday and hit a lot of sales and Cody and I even got to go to a movie last night. It's been forever! So we're having a great time. I'll be sad when she goes home.
Ryker has been really cranky the past couple of days and his eyes were really goopy. So I took him to the doctor today and sure enough he has...can't remember now, but he doesn't need antibiotics. It should go away in a couple of days...he's just not supposed to be around other kids for awhile. Poor little guy, he's been so miserable. On the plus side though...he's been sleeping in like crazy. Yesterday he woke up at 11:00!!! And this morning he woke up at 10:30...and he goes to bed at a decent time...9:00. Such a funny kid. Whenever we go to the doctor's office we stop at the office my sister works at to say hi since she works in the same building. Today was perfect cause our friends were there who we haven't seen in awhile and hadn't seen Ryker yet. So we were able to catch up and I got to see Lucy who is adorable and getting so big! Our hubbies worked together when Cody was still at Master Mechanical...it seemed like we were always running into them and we would chat forever. Once we ran into each other at the grocery store and we seriously stood in the frozen food isle for over an hour chatting! hehe!
Madi and I are going to a movie tonight...the week of movies! And then I'm hoping we can hang out at the ledg tomorrow. I love that place in the summer. It's busy and crowded, but so fun to hang out by the little pools.
I also had a question I wanted to ask...we need to buy a new washer and dryer...anyone have any suggestions? It seems like all our appliances are breaking down right now...and I seriously mean all of them. When we bought our house we kept all my parents appliances, so we didn't need to buy any then, but now they're all going at once....the washer, dryer, stove, fridge, even our t.v. in our room! Isn't that the way it goes? So any suggestions and helpful info would be great! We want to get front loading....
Thanks! :)

6 comments:
Kim,
I would suggest to you that you should take a look at the LG's. We bought them and I must say they are awesome. YOu don't have to buy the "new" one with the steam and dry cleaning settings, either.
1. They really clean your clothes
2. They use 1/5 of the water of a normal washer so your bill is cheaper and it's better for the environment.
3. The dryer stops when the clothes are dry... and it dries so quickly...
4. I'm not sure what it is about the drum, but ask... it's something about a direct drive or something...
5. Besides a million other things they look good, especially if your washer and dryer are where they will be seen!
6. They cost about $1700. for both the washer and dryer. I'd say I already saved about 1/4 of that in 8 months!
Good Luck
Sheri
Hi Kim. I don't know if you have a Sears near you, but I highly suggest their Kenmore brand. They are priced right and last forever. We've had ours for almost 6 years now, and no problems. Also, they have a really nice warranty! Good luck in your search!
Ryker is really super cute. That water slide looks like fun.
On the washer/dryer note - I am in love with my LG washer and dryer. They are fantastic. The only thing is - if you buy a front loading washer, try to put it on a cement floor. Mine is currently on a Pergo floor and it shakes SO bad when it spins. But the fast spin is part of what makes the LG washer wonderful.
Kim,
That slide looks like fun! Do they make one for adults? LOL
Ryker loks like he is having a ball on his little slide!! I hope he is feeling better soon...but still keeps the same sleep schedule, of course!
I know absolutely nothing about appliances!! Sheri seems to know her stuff! I like the way the LG's look! that matters, right?!
I love the pictures of Ryker!
Post a Comment