








Ryker complained about the water, so we didn't spend a lot of time in the little pools but we still had fun! Gabby was hilar...eating constantly which is not like her (she's the tiniest little thing ever!) and Payton just couldn't wait for her cousin Winter to arrive so she could play with her. I love those kids! And with everyone's crazy summer plans we needed to get our girl time in while we can. So thanks girls for a great day! Luv ya!
(Tal and A...I'll email you pics!)

4 comments:
uummmm...the cutest pictures EVER!!!! love them!! that was so much fun today, we'll have to make sure we do it again!!
Cute, cute pictures. I love the little baby bums! Looks like you all had a great time. :)
-Kaitlyn
those pics are adorable...ALL of them! I have never been to the pools at the ledg...have always wanted to check it out. It seems like so much fun!
I'm not the only one in love with babies' bums! So cute. I love the difference in skin color between Ryker and Gabby!
Post a Comment