So did you watch the finale last night for "So you think you can dance"? I was so happy that Sabre won! I totally loved Danny too, so I would have been super happy if he won. But it was fun to watch some of those dances again. I Loved the hummingbird dance and was glad to see that one again, and so many of the other ones they showed...Love it! I was telling Cody last night that I didn't want it to end already cause this is my summer show and he told me I could just stop and watch one dance everyday to make it last longer...haha...very funny. I have it on the pvr so I think I'll just watch it again today. Do you ever do that? Re-watch a show? When it's something like this I love watching it again.
We are off to the doctors this morning since Ryker hasn't been feeling good. He is finally almost back to his normal schedule and slept through the night last night. When he wakes up in the morning I always find him standing at the end of his crib watching the door for me to walk through it. It's so cute cause he makes this funny noise whenever he stands up on something...that's how I know what he's doing. If he's making that noise I always need to check on him.
Sorry no deep thoughts from me today. I should have gotten a great sleep last night since Ryker slept great, but I'm trying to finish my Harry Potter book. I got it the day before we left for holidays (I always order it from the states cause it's different than the Canadian version...some of the words are different...and I really like the illustrations). So it came before we left and I was finishing another book...and whenever I start to read I'm interrupted, but I'm almost done. It's so good though and has me totally hooked.
I'll leave you with a few more reunion pics!





I know there isn't any of me...but that's the way it goes. :)

2 comments:
cute pics....as usual!!
i love that show and am so sad it ended!! i wanted Neil to win though...i loved the disco number with Sarah and him.
Post a Comment