Saturday, September 29, 2007

Cute Family....Fun Times! (Warning!! Lots of Pictures!)

Okay, so I've had lots of fun editing pictures this week...


here's some of my favorites from my photo shoot on Thursday night!



















Thanks for the fun night and the practice!

(So I tried all day yesterday to post pictures and it wasn't letting me for whatever reason. Don't you hate that? So I'll share them today.)

:)

6 comments:

jessica said...

how cute. great job. where did you go? that looks like such a great spot!

Talia said...

Love them, kIm!! It's always surprising to me that some actually worked out when it seemed like no one was ever looking at the camera! hehe!!
See ya tomorrow!

Andi said...

wow...not a bad photo in the bunch! looks like everyone was having fun!

Unknown said...

Oh those are just great pictures Kim!! Love them!
Such a beautiful family Talia!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Kim! You're photos are AMAZING. So so cute.

Ashley said...

Cute pictures Kim! Nice job.