I find it amazing how much life can change in one simple day. Just a couple of weeks ago I made a list of things I was thankful for and now my list would probably change.... We've been busy today running around and just busy with life stuff, but I am still so happy and thankful for all I've been given. I was reading somewhere how sometimes it takes years before we can look back and see why things happen or what something meant in our lives...and I feel like I'm there....at least in some ways....
We went for a long walk today and managed to do some errands along the way...stopped at the swings and then delt with a tantrum when it was time to leave. Yes, this boy throws tantrums at 10 months old.... Don't ask me where he learned to do that, but I gotta figure out how to stop them before they get worse. Any suggestions???
And we met the sweetest old lady at Shopper's Drugmart...she just wanted and needed someone to visit with her. She was buying the biggest bags of popcorn...at Shopper's??? I know, a little interesting but she was telling me how she looked forward to eating a little everyday....makes me little bit sad for her. She just seemed so lonely....almost made me sad thinking of being old one day.
But too much to do around here....
Kim :)
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
don't worry about the tantrums...they are just something that come with having kids!! (hello, you've seen my children! haha!)
you'll have to tell me more about the old ladyin shoppers...so sad!
tal:)
I know how you feel. My "thankful" list changes (or maybe grows) every day. Today I'm thankful we live so close the school, since I have no vehicle and it's freeeeeezing outside!
Post a Comment