Friday, October 19, 2007

this makes me happy....




I've been reading through Wendy Smedley's Book "The Organized & Inspired Scrapbooker" which I am totally loving. I'm planning out my soon to be room...and I have so many ideas for it. I can't wait till it's all done and I can share. Yesterday my mom and I spent most of the day looking at things for the basement and it was so nice to be productive and actually find what we were looking for. I got the vanity and sink all picked out...and even choose something smaller than what I had room for...which means more room for something else. :) We looked at flooring...more difficult, but we have some good ideas now and I think I know what I want. I can't wait to see it all come together. Tonight I think we're going to get the laundry room all done. We have to put the light up and just figure out a few things...it will be so nice to have everything done. I'm tired of the mess.


Have a great weekend everyone! I know I'll be enjoying mine....


Kim :)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

So much fun decorative tape. So much to create with it! You took great shots of it.

Kaitlyn said...

Just looking at your jar full of goodies makes me happy too! Sounds like you got a lot done for your room. I can't wait to see pictires when it's done!