

to get some scrapping done!!! It has seriously been forever...okay maybe not forever, but it feels like it. The basement is coming along. My scrapbook studio is slowly starting to look more finished...and Cody's shower is working. The thing is going to kill me...no really. It has 4 jets not to mention the hand held shower and the rain shower head...and it's really powerful. Before we started to seriously work on the basement I had mentioned to Cody that he should just let me put my scrapbook studio in the master bedroom above the garage and we could make the room in the basement into our bedroom. He of course told me no way and would not hear of it. But once he finished his shower he started talking about how we should move our bedroom into the basement...haha! Good try now buddie. Although I would love to organize my scrapbook stuff in our walk-in closet...and how nice would that be to have a bathroom (the sink...) to use while you scrapbook!!! Hmmm.... No....I wouldn't want to do that.
My sister Candice and I had ordered some fun boots from a store in the states a couple of weeks ago and they finally came today in a huge box....I don't know who was more excited...Ryker or me! He was loving the box! So we played in that all day. I would climb in it and then he would laugh at me. The things we do to entertain our kids. haha!




Anyway...check out how cute this is! I am loving the layouts everyone is submitting to The Goodie Box....come play along!
Kim :)

5 comments:
ooooohhh....love your page and ryker is so cute! he was so fun today, i love watching him!!
tali xo
Cute photos! it's amazing the things that entertain kids! My brother used to play with boxes for hours...forget the expensive toy that came inside!
Ryker is starting to look like such the little man. All that hair! And that's a nice big box for him too. Lucas' favourite non-toy are the mini-catalogue inserts that come with his Thomas trains. I call them his newspapers!
Beautiful Pictures, as always. I love how kids love the simplest things.
What? You ordered some BOOTS and they came in that huge of a box? How big are your feet? No, I'm just jokin. Ryker looks like he had so much fun in there! What a cute little guy!
Julie
Post a Comment