

These pictures of Ryker crack me up! Look how long his hair is getting...of course it doesn't seem that long until his sitting in the swing. haha! Everytime we walk to my parents house (they're only a couple of blocks from us) we pass this park that has a little play ground. Well Ryker knows this place well, and whenever he sees it he starts to try and escape his stroller so he can get on the swings...they are his favorite! So usually we stop for awhile and play, but don't even think about taking him out or you'll have a temper tantrum to deal with....full on arching of the back, kicking the legs, crying...not fun. But I had to get a couple of pictures of him on his favorite swings for my picture a day project right now.
How many times can I mention how much I love that class? I'm really going to miss all the inspiration when it's over at the end of the year. Each day this month we get an inspiration project...and it's so awesome!!! The projects so far are incredible as always.... But the good news is that I signed up for more BPS classes starting in January. I love being able to do the projects in my own time...and in my jammies! Love it! Now if only I actually had a room to put all my stuff and work in...hmmm...maybe one day it will be done.
I'm hoping I'll actually have a hubby around tonight so we can do something fun for the weekend. He's been working crazy ridiculous hours now that he has to do all the on call work with his contract. We really need to hire someone...it's just crazy. Last night during Grey's his phone rang 4 times so he went back to work at 11 p.m. and climbed into bed sometime close to 2. He has some pretty good stories...we were up laughing forever last night. Something about some guy stealing his tools and Cody took off after him....he got them back thankfully! I can't remember the whole story...but at the time it was funny. Now, it just makes me a little nervous for him to be out in such bad neighbourhoods at that time of night.
I hope everyone has a great weekend!
K :)

2 comments:
Ha ha ha! Just LOOK at that hair! So stinkin' cute!
I love BPS too - though I've been neglecting it lately :) Thanks for the reminder! When I move I'm gonna get back into the swing of things :)
he is so fun...and getting so big!! cute boy.
:)
Post a Comment