We had our girlie Christmas yesterday and as always I was spoiled by my 2 best friends! This is one of my most favorite traditions...our little get togethers at Christmas time. Last year it was at my house and A got to see Ryker for the first time. It's hard to believe that now he's totally walking and into everything! This year we were at Tal's house and it was so fun. The kids got to play and we got to chat! The girls totally spoiled me as always with a sweater, pajamas, body cream (it smells so yummy and has sparkles!), A notebook that is so cute, and this scarf/wrap that I LOVE!!! I wore it all last night!!! I love my girlies!! They are the best!
These were the gifts I brought for Tal and Adee...


I'm having so much fun wrapping my presents all cute...it's one way I'm trying to make it feel like Christmas. For some reason this year it just hasn't felt like it...maybe it's because I still have shopping to do and no time to do it...stress..... haha!!
Anyway
I'm off to shop some more. Let's see how long Ryker will last. I usually have to plan one or two stops a day so he doesn't get too bored. Poor thing! Only 1 and already hates shopping! What a boy!!! haha!

4 comments:
Yesterday was so awesome! It is always fun buying gifts for you girls. Thanks for everything you got for me and my girls, you are the best!!
p.s. Good luck with your shopping...hope you get it all done soon!
oops, that first comment was from me!
Tal:)
You sure are spoiled! I LOVE how you wrapped those gifts - the packaging is as much fun as the gift inside! You are one creative gal! Good luck with the basement - you'll LOVE when it's done, I'm sure :)
Hope the shopping has gone well and you're all done!
Have a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment