Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Ready to Shop!

So i gotta get going on the Christmas shopping...or before I know it Christmas will be here and I'll still have nothing done. The plan was that Ryker and I would head out this morning and hit up a couple of stores, but after getting his shoes on and hat on he started yawning and complaining so I thought maybe a nap would be a good idea. Instead of shopping this morning...we're taking a nap! haha! Really though I've got stuff to do. Ryker's birthday is this weekend, and I want to get some little projects done for it, and my sister Chelsey is making his cake so at least I can cross that off my list of things to do. Thanks! We're just having a little party with my parents and Tal and her family. It's such a busy time of year that people are busy...and that's okay. But we wanted to do something special for Ryker...it's hard to believe he'll be one! (But that's a whole other post....)


I thought I'd share this simple Christmas photo album that I made for a friend. It was soooo easy.... I just bought a black photo album, tied a ribbon around it and added a flower with a chipboard shape in the center. I need to make on for myself to put all those pictures in that I just never get around to scrapbooking... At least that way we could still enjoy them!






Ohh.... I think someone's ready to shop! I can hear him playing in his crib!


:)

3 comments:

the goodie box girls said...

This album is an awesome idea!
I just got back from shopping all day and I'm exhausted...and there's still more to do! It never ends.
T:)

Ashley said...

Super cute gift idea, Kim. Love the album!

tapintosimple said...

Kim... you and Talia make everything look so good with such little effort... you are so talented! Hope your birthday celebrations go well for your little RYKER! He is so darned cute!
Take care!
Diane R