Oh, I ADORE #3, 4, 5, and 6 (okay all of them!). They are SO tender. LOVE them. I especially love those sweet flowers in #1. What a great idea!
so so sweet!!!
Great photos Kim. I love those Gerber Daisies. Precious.
Beautiful!! I love the flowers in the pictures. Very cute!!
Oh and I LOVE the picture of Ryker in your blog heading!!
seriously...hide in mom's suitcase and come to houston!!!!! these pictures are adorable.- niki
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh, I ADORE #3, 4, 5, and 6 (okay all of them!). They are SO tender. LOVE them. I especially love those sweet flowers in #1. What a great idea!
so so sweet!!!
Great photos Kim. I love those Gerber Daisies. Precious.
Beautiful!! I love the flowers in the pictures. Very cute!!
Oh and I LOVE the picture of Ryker in your blog heading!!
seriously...hide in mom's suitcase and come to houston!!!!! these pictures are adorable.
- niki
Post a Comment