Monday, January 28, 2008

SOMETHING EXCITING...and time for a vacation!

So I'm really excited to share....




this is such an amazing opportunity for me....





so check this out!!!!




I was asked to design some inspiration projects for the monthly kit at Club Heidi!!! The kits that they have are absolutely amazing...and you sure do get a lot of stuff for such a great price! I love all the Heidi Swapp products and find everything so versatile...love it!



So check out Club Heidi this week for the inspiration projects and then don't miss out on the kit on February 1st!!


I just wanted to share before Cody and I leave tomorrow (I guess it's really just hours away until our flight!). I really should go finish packing and do the last bit of cleaning.


Gotta keep myself focused so I don't think about leaving Ryker at home. I know he'll have so much fun, but I'm going to miss him....


Have a great week...it's sure going to be nice to get out of the cold! And is it ever cold here today... -46 degrees (with the wind chill!)...so stinkin' cold.


:)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kim, that's so exciting! Have a great holiday!

Jan

Kaitlyn said...

Congrats Kim!! That is really exciting. I can't wait to see what you come up with. Have a great vacation!

Itworksforbobbi said...

So exciting!! They sure picked the right gal. I'm ALWAYS inspired by your work. Can't wait to see your creations!

Anonymous said...

wow! thats so awesome! you go girl!

Ashley said...

Congrats to you Kim! That's awesome. Your layout it cute!

dragonflydreamer said...

Congratulations! I was in Heidi's AYTR class which is how I found your blog. I am headed over to look at the kit and your inspiration now. Hope you are having a great vacation!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim. So wishing you had packed us in your suitcase and taken us with you to warmer climates! Hope you guys have a blast. Thanks again for the amazing pics. I love them. We will be bugging you for more soon!
Jody