Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I *heart* her!



Today I got to take pictures of this sweet little girl! Aviana is only 12 days old...how cute it she??? We took like 400 pictures...it was just too easy. I'm still editing a bunch, but I wanted to share a few. I might have to do part 2 when I'm done the rest. There are just so many really cute ones. Holding her almost made me wish for another one of my own...and actually made me wish I had taken more pictures of Ryker as a newborn (and that's coming from someone who took hundreds and hundreds of pictures those first few months! haha!)










Anyway...I love little baby feet and was so happy with the shots I got! I just love them...who can resist??






Thanks Jody for coming over. And I am seriously in love Aviana!!


:)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aahh! Kim...these pics are awesome! I'm so excited! Thank you so much for sharing your amazing talent with us. Can't wait to see more! xo, Jody

Talia said...

Kim, these are AMAZING!!! Love them love them love them. I can't even pick a favorite!!
T:)

Anonymous said...

Love, Love, Love them... makes me want another!

Itworksforbobbi said...

LOL! I just did a photo shoot of an infant today, and I noticed that we did the exact same pose (with the head in the hands). I love your conversion. So sweet!

Anonymous said...

come to houston after harry's born and take pictures for me?????? ahhh- they're so cute!

- niki

Paula said...

I love the head in hands shot. WIll have to put that in the back of my mind for when I'm taking the photos of our baby!

Kristi said...

very cute. almost sad that I am done! almost!

s a n s k u :) said...

Beautiful pictures!!