


No, my room is not organized yet, but I just couldn't resist taking some time to work on something. Sometimes it's nice creating a layout where there's just a simple message. You don't always feel like you have to journal...although I love journaling! I have this displayed in my kitchen where I can see it everyday...just a little reminder to stop and enjoy today.
:)

6 comments:
Love it!
Oohh...love it, Kim!
I was hoping to see a picture/layout of your temple sealing. I know you're very busy and maybe it's too personal to put in here... We adopted our little girl as well and the sealing day was heavenly.
I don't know how Talia and you find the time for everything you do but I'm glad you do. Always fun stuff in your blogs.
Hey Kim.
Love the layout.. the color is great and I love the pic!
Nice to see you getting some of your own stuff done! It's a beautiful page...very "Kim"!! keep them coming!
That's a breathtaking page! I love everything about it. Please find MORE time so we can all benefit ;)
Post a Comment