Friday, February 15, 2008

Aiden and Cameron...best buddies!

I've been wanting to share some of these cute photos from a recent shoot I did for my friend Lianne. She brought along her best friend who had a baby a few weeks before her, so I got to take pictures of both of them. It's so much harder taking pictures of 2 month old babies...they are already moving around a bit! But they were so cute!!! I just love them...these two little buddies!








(You gotta have some little piggy pictures!)















:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi kim, i've been a lurker for awhile (found you through talia who I found on 2p's) anyway I just want to tell you that i love your work your pages & project are always FABULOUS! today I have a question about what kind of camera and backdrops you use for your photos like the ones in this post they turned out really nice!
Brenda Magliacane
scrapinaddict@clearwire.net

s a n s k u :) said...

The one with the hair sticking up is my favorite. Cute!!

Itworksforbobbi said...

These are so precious! I especially love the one with their hands touching. SO sweet! :)

Talia said...

adorable! i love baby pics!

Ashley said...

Cute pictures. Love the little details.