

I've been wanting to get some new pictures of Ryker for awhile now, but he just doesn't sit still. He's constantly on the go and into everything. It seems like he's doing something new almost everyday. His latest thing is stacking blocks on top of each other. When he reaches 6 he starts clapping (I've been trying to catch a video of it, but if he ever sees the video camera he's right up at it checking it out). So he's stacking blocks now and then pushing them over.... anything to make a mess.


The funniest thing....
We went to Costco the other night and we brought home a hot dog and pop since Ryker was so ready to go. I hadn't finished my root beer and threw it in the garbage when we got home. A little while later Cody looked over to see Ryker standing at the garbage drinking my pop...and of course as soon as Cody said his name he started running away and threw the pop! He is such a little turkey. The next morning I found him in front of the garbage eating this dessert I had just thrown away...how gross is that? The garbage has now moved locations and he can no longer get into it. What a kid!!!


We've had a crazy past couple of days...my cousin was here for a bit and now it seems so quite with her gone. Tal and I managed to get a ton of shopping done on Friday for Girl's Night Out...it was great! We hit over ten stores and got lots of exciting things....I so wish I could share, but there will be some sneak peaks up on the site soon. So even if you're not coming make sure you check back cause we'll be sharing lots of pictures and stuff from the event.



As for stuff around here...I've been totally watching American Idol!! Love that show!!! I was watching part of it today to see who got voted off and Ryker came up on the bed and started watching with me...Ryker loves music, and whenever someone would finish singing he would clap! He's so cute!



Anyway...
enjoy the rest of the weekend and don't forget to check out The Goodie Box on Monday for your last look into my room!
:)

9 comments:
Kim, he is just adorable!
Ryker looks so OLD!!! He's growin' up...so sweet.
:)
He's a TODDLER now!! He knows where the goodies are! LOVE the pics too
He looks so big!! That is such a funny story about him and the garbage. Gross, but funny!
Could a little boy be any cuter... Ryker is so cute! And what do you mean it's hard to get pictures of him as he's running away. Looking at these photos you'd think he's an aspiring model already. :)
oH MY GOSH... WHAT A LITTLE CUTIE PATOOTIE! These pics are just too cute!
Take care, Kim...
Diane R.
Love the pics Kim! You are definitely getting the hang of photographing.
Quick question; where did you get your stand(s) and backgrounds from? I am trying to source it out for myself. Email me and let me know.
p.s. Our little guy is now here. I will be posting some pics shortly.
wow! he is getting SO big and he is cuter than EVER!
These pics are so great! Love!
Post a Comment