Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sharing...

This month (since it was Valentine's Day) we dropped this little treats off to the girls that we visit. Dove chocolates are my favorite...so sad that we can't buy them here in Canada :( If you know of a place I can get them...let me know! I love em! And I love that they have a cute little message on the wrapper....fun stuff!





Then I thought I would share a project I created.




I loved these pictures of baby Aviana and just had to do something girlie...have you tried the crackle paint yet? This stuff is serious fun! I think I need all the colors :)




And then I did a simple layout of my hubby on his bike. When I get a few minutes lately I try and just do a quick layout. It might not be the most detailed or anything, but I gotta try and get some scrapping done...and believe me I don't get much time for that with a busy boy. And my nights have be occupied with cleaning and organizing. Ugh...that doesn't sound fun. But I figure that if I get the cleaning and organizing done then that will leave more time for me to be in my room...sounds like a plan to me :)





I'm excited for tonight...Tal and I are working on Goodie Box stuff!!!! It's coming soon!!!


:)

3 comments:

Kristi said...

cute stuff- and your pictures of Ryker are so cute- he's not a baby any more! now a little boy!
fun.

Talia said...

cute stuff, kim...and you know why i'm laughing about your little aviana thing...love it!

Itworksforbobbi said...

Love your creations, as always! SO beautiful!

I was going to tell you that I bought some Dove chocolate at our Walmart here. So delish! We live in Saskatchewan, so I'm not sure whether it will be at your Wal-Mart. Just thought I'd pass the info along.