The past couple of weeks have been busy.
Tal and I are completely in the busiest part of the Girl's Night Out prep, but it's hard to believe that all of this will be over next weekend. It's been so fun getting things ready and kitting everything (makes me so excited!) and I have to say I'm especially excited to see everything all set up next weekend. I think that every night we've worked on stuff I've heard "this is so cute!" from either of us a million times. Each little aspect of the night is turning out better than we possibly could have imagined. There have been some sneak peaks on the
Girl's Night Out blog, but make sure to check out all the fun stuff after the event. We'll have lots to share with everyone!!! This really has been an incredible experience getting this all ready. Tal has been so easy to work with...and we just think so much alike ;) I can't even begin to tell you how much fun it's been working on everything and planning everything...and best of all sharing it with your best friend. Very fun! And our poor hubbies who have had to deal with all of our craziness, late nights and phone calls...hehe! They've been great! And I'm looking forward to seeing
Janet on Friday...all the lucky ladies who get to take a class from her!! She's so talented!!
Anyway....
I did some major cleaning today. It should have been house cleaning, but instead I completely cleaned out my car. It feels so good to get that done. It was definitely something that I was putting off for awhile now...one more thing to check of my list of things to clean and organize. Ya!!!
And....



Here's a layout I created the other night. Somehow I managed to find some time to scrapbook :)
Kim
7 comments:
can you believe GNO is almost here??? this has been so fun, kim...i couldn't have done this with anyone else!!
i love your page and good job for cleaning your car...that is definatley a task that i tend to put off!
love ya!
I'm so jealous of all the fun I'll be missin at this year's GNO... but if you do it next year again...put me down NOW for it!!! I will have time to do stuff in March next year!!! hehehe... Can't wait!
Anyhow I wish you gals all the success you deserve with this fun day!
Diane R
Can't wait for girl's night out... I'm croppin on Fri too, so I will be scrappin all weekend! Yeah me!
Loved your journaling... so touching!
Sheri
Here's to wishing you gals a terrific and well deserved night out!!
Love the layout - especially the fun hidden journaling. Love that idea!
darling, darling layout.
GNO looks wonderful. What a great event!
Cute layout, love the circles!
I hope you have fun at GNO, I'm sure it will be great since you and Talia put it together! :)
After you're done with Girls Night Out you're welcome to come and clean my car too if you find you have too much time on hand. :-D Just kidding of course. Just wanted to wish you and Talia all the best for Saturday and also for this time before then. :) Can't wait to see the report on the event.
Too bad I couldn't come to this event but I just KNEW I couldn't handle a midnighter at my age. Church starts at 9am you know. :)
Post a Comment