
Tal and I picked Janet up on Friday morning and had an amazing day together. Janet is seriously fabulous....I loved spending time with her and getting to know her better. She is amazing! And thanks to her family for letting her come spend some time with us!!

There's so much I could say about Saturday, so the best thing is to check it out on the Girl's Night Out blog. You'll get to see what the night was like and the classes we taught....so fun.
And...Tal...you rock! I couldn't have done this with anyone else!! Love you!
:)

1 comment:
WAH! Wish I could have been there - 10 hour drive was just a little too much for me this time around. Maybe next time...there WILL be a next time, right??? Your projects were inspired! So gorgeous! I loved each of them. I would LOVE to be able to purchase one. You ROCK!!!!
Post a Comment