Last Sunday Cody and I decided we needed to get a couple of pictures with Ryker...since we really don't have too many recent pictures with us in them. I think that was the hardest shoot I've had to do...haha! I tell you, this kid does not like to sit still. I got the treats out again to see if he would sit still long enough while he ate a yummy treat, but he still wasn't too happy about it. One of these days I'm hoping things will change....;)



I just got some cute cute cute tutu's, bows and headbands from
this super cute store...if you have a baby girl and want some pictures just call or email me! I'd love the practice!
:)
5 comments:
What a great looking family! Kim I love your hair- Miss you guys!
Ever think about doing pets? I would love some pics of my kitties...
I think those photos turned out great!! I've been itching to BE in more photos, so my kids remember they had a mom. LOL! Was it your hubby who took the ones with you? Great photos!
Love the photos... what a beautiful family!!
I had such a blast with Ryker when you had him in the store last! He made my day!
so cute!!
Post a Comment