Friday, April 04, 2008

Give Away...(sorry!!!)


Somehow when I was posting a pic of the give away my original post was lost...ugghhh....sorry to everyone who had commented on the previous post. Your name will still be entered in the draw as I have the emails showing who made a comment. :)


Let's try this again....


Here is a peak at the goodies (there's pattern paper, rub-ons, epoxy stickers, stamps, magazines, stickers, vellum and lots of other things...from many different companies). Leave a comment and I'll draw a lucky winner for this box of scrapbook stuff (I had cleaned out my scrapbook room and this stuff needs a new home). I'll announce the winner Monday morning, so you have until Sunday at midnight to leave a comment.


Sorry again :)

23 comments:

Yanina said...

Thanks! I would love to win some stuff. I am new to scrapbooking.

Anonymous said...

Talk about one man's junk is another man's treasure!!! Looks like an exciting stash!! Pick me! Pick me!! LOL

Lindsay Palamaruk :)

Susie said...

sweet giveaway! Great idea you are so organized

Anonymous said...

holla! hopes you pick me!

tapintosimple said...

Hi Kim...
Looking forward to the next goodie box challange... but until then, this looks fun!

Diane R.

Ashley said...

How fun! Thanks for the chance to win.

Christal said...

love giveaways how fun !cute blog!!

Anonymous said...

I would love to win - thanks for cleaning up!

Amy

sherileon said...

I'm a fellow Art that happens to be you life classmate. You are one of my inspirational listings, which I posted before I saw your contest, but figured a little buttering up wouldn't hurt:)

Chantel said...

Hi, Love all your photography... Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the chance to win.

Chantel

jessica said...

Hey Kim! I love giveaways.
I'm feeling lucky!!

Brenda Magliacane said...

love your work I always check your blog for inspiration!
brenda
scrapinaddict@clearwire.net

Runaway Farm said...

I just found your blog along with the goodie box. I am excited about the next challenge. Your blog is fun to read and your photos are super cute!

Mindy

jennihaywood said...

I love cleaning out and getting rid of things. Do you wanna know why? That means I have room for new stuff

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

you are too funny!!

Ryker is starting to look like such the little man! Still love his crazy hair though!

P.S. Yay free stuff!

Roxanne said...

oh goody goody!!

I would love to help you keep your scraproom more tidy...lol!

cluffgirl said...

What a fun giveaway! We should all do this with all the extra scrapbook stuff we collect!

Mandy said...

Can't wait to see the next Goodie Box challenge. Great giveaway!

Ben C. said...

i'd love some new scrappin stuff!

Veronica said...

I love give-aways!!! YAY. Thanks!

Itworksforbobbi said...

Ooooh, comment, comment, comment! :) These goodies look so yummy! Thanks for the giveaway! Nice!

Anonymous said...

OOh ooh ooh!!

Anonymous said...

I love your give away. I enjoy looking at your blog. Good luck to everyone. Can't wait to see who wins.

laurie r