







just had to share...you can see more here.
For some reason I thought I'd have some free time after Girl's Night Out, and I'd be able to relax. Haha...what was I thinking? I have managed to sneak in some time to scrapbook, but seriously it's been busy around here. We're off to my parents for dinner tonight since my aunt is up visiting and then Cody's leaving this week for B.C. He's off sledding one more time before the snow all melts. Should be fun for him. My brother-in-law doesn't get to go this time since my sister should be having her baby within the next week or two...so soon!!! I'm excited for them.
I've been addicted to Dateline lately. Does anyone else watch? I missed last nights, but last week I watched the one where the girl went missing from her friends house in the middle of the night (gave me nightmares all week...) and then Friday night I watched the one with the mistaken identity of the girls that were in an accident. It was crazy. One of the girls died and the other was in the hospital in a coma...it was so interesting to watch and think about how I would feel in each situation. I really can't imagine though thinking your child had died, having a funeral for them and then finding out they have been alive all this time...or thinking your child is in a coma only to find out later that it really isn't your child...your child actually died in the accident. So sad. I can't watch these kinds of shows though if Cody's away or I just freak myself out.
:)

8 comments:
Kim, Thanks soo much. You are great, it was fun to do that. Cutest headbands and tutu. I love em
yes, i LOVE dateline! scary stuff sometimes!
okay im so glad that you showed where you got the headbands! im so getting some for my Darby Loo!
i love the pic's yo!
Kim these pictures are so adorable....makes me want you to shoot some for me in September. :)
Such cute pictures! What a cute baby!
I love that hat with the flower! SO CUTE! Those shots are priceless. Love them.
She's a little cutie!! Great job on the pics Kim!!
That is funny. I am totally watching Dateline right NOW! (It's not very exciting... hence looking at blogs while watching it) And I saw the one with the girl that was kidnapped... scary. Glad to hear I am not the only weirdo who likes to watch those shows!!
Oh those are such cute photos and yes I too am addicted to Dateline :)
Post a Comment