Tuesday, March 25, 2008

funny boys...and...easter bunnies!

Ryker has been hilarious the past little while. His new favorite thing is wearing Mr. Potatoe Heads glasses...what kid doesn't love doing this??? haha! He thinks it's even better when he can get them on me or Cody...and it probably is even funnier to see us wearing these tiny glasses...haha!






But the easter bunny brought Ryker some fun stuff....





Sunday the easter bunny left this vintage fire truck for Ryker and this basket of treats! He would take the eggs out and throw them on the ground just so he could get a chocolate egg. Such a silly boy!!








Saturday we dyed eggs at my parents and had an egg hunt. This year the green eggs had money in them so it was extra incentive to find all of them. We always miss about 5 eggs and my mom is finding them the rest of the year!




Ryker found this cute dancing chick...bunny...






and LOVED it!!! He'll bring it to us so we can turn it on for him (press the wing and he sings and dances around!)...a fun noisy toy. And then after the hunt we had brunch.




I hope everyone had a great easter weekend!!


:)

7 comments:

Kaitlyn said...

Jack does the same thing with his Mr. Potato Head glasses too, so funny!

Ashley said...

He is looking so much older! I'm glad you guys had a nice Easter. That fire truck looks pretty cool.

Itworksforbobbi said...

Wow! What a FABULOUS Easter surprise! I absolutely love that firetruck. SO cool.

BTW, I love your frame collage on your wall - SO NEAT! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun...Happy Easter!!

Andi said...

Happy Easter!! Looks like the Easter Bunny was good to Ryker this year!! What a silly kid...I remember wearing the Mr.Potato head glasses too!! That will make a fun layout for sure!

s a n s k u :) said...

Cute pictures - as always. Our little girl loves to wear Mr Potato Head glasses as well. I love those bunny glasses. Fun!

Ryker sure scored this Easter! :)

Anonymous said...

i know that ive said this a million times, but he is so stinkin cute! i love that fire truck!!!