Ryker loves every minute he can get outside...we spend most of the day on walks and playing with rocks (or in this case flower pots). He found an ant in the flower pot and was determined to squish it....and he did!! It's so funny to watch him chase the bugs around on the sidewalk. He gets right down on his tummy sometimes. This kid is all boy and loves everything dirty and messy....This was what I got for taking pictures of him. He did not want that camera in his face...hehe!

And when he'd actually look at the camera...this was the face I got!!

But my favorite is watching him while he plays with any little thing he can find. He really studies it and watches to see what it does.... I love these quiet little moments as he sits in thought. I woke up wondering this morning what he thinks about. I can lay in bed and think about so many different things...but what does he think about? Makes me smile :)

Cody's off biking tomorrow...and no I'm not going with him. Too many other things to do around here. I was hoping for a nice day today so we could play outside, but it's a little rainy out. The neighbor brought over a slide and some other outdoor toys for Ryker. He loves them! Too bad we'll have to wait for a nicer day to play with them. I'm off to find us something fun to do.
K :)
p.s. We spent Wednesday night at the emergency clinic again....this time Ryker had a really bad reaction to the medicine he's been taking and is covered head to toe in a rash...swollen eyes...and once again is miserable. So outside would be soooo nice right about now.

5 comments:
such cute pictures of your little man! to be outside would be nice...i'm starting to think that spring/summer is never coming around here!!!
so sad that ryker had to go back to emergency again...is he doing better now? oh....that just sucks. hope he's feeling better!!
xoxo
I think I say this often, but I just wanna squeeze him!!
Oh poor guy! How funny are those pictures!! That poor ant never saw it coming! What medicine was he on? poor guy! hope he's feeling bettter! Have fun in the sun
Sorry to hear that your little guy had a reaction.
Love those photos. My little guys do the same things sometimes.
Take Care!
I love that cheesy grin he is giving you, so funny!
Post a Comment