And since it's been a while since I really shared anything that I've made I thought I'd share a couple of layouts.

(I scraplifted this from someone...but sorry I can't remember where it was from!)




Tal has some really cute layouts up on her blog right now....soooo cute! We got together yesterday to do some goodie box stuff....check it out tomorrow cause we have something exciting!!! It's going to be fun!!
Ryker's being so cute right now. He's totally playing with rocket and Leo...for some reason he doesn't really like Annie, so he's always trying to pass her off to me. He slept sooo good last night (getting him to bed was a task in itself, but once he fell asleep he slept all night). He had such a miserable night the night before that we had no idea what would happen last night. His napping and sleeping have been all over the place...sometimes sleeping through the night, other times screaming all night long and then taking a nap for 3 1/2 hours.... Traveling really throws kids off, hey? I was so tired last night that I crashed before 11:00...not like me at all.
Have a great weekend everyone and to all you scrappers...Happy National Scrapbook Day!!
k :)

3 comments:
Wow. Your layouts are breathtaking. I LOVE hidden journaling. You did a fantastic job.
I love the new header, btw!
Kim,
it was nice to see you and Tal at the store, the other day!
Great layouts... keep em' coming!
Oh yeah, Happy Scrappy Day!
Such cute pages!!
Post a Comment