
He looks so comfy!
- I'm cleaning up after making a quick trip to Calgary for Griffin's baby blessing. It was fun seeing Cody's family (the ones that were able to make it). In church we sat right in front of Lee and Tamara. Ryker turned around and watched Mason eat his snack and the whole time all you could here from Ryker was 'mmmmm...' Whenever Mason would go to share the fish crackers with Dakota, Ryker would take it from him!
-I'm still laughing thinking about Ryker playing at the park yesterday with all the kids...their park has little rocks instead of sand and Ryker thought it was great to army crawl through it. At one point I found him pushing the rocks with his face! When we put him in the car to leave he was a complete mess...so dirty!
And....
- There's fun stuff going on at The Goodie Box! So make sure you check it out.
K :)

3 comments:
He is so adorable! And I have to say.. I LOVE your bed!!
So excited about the Goodie Box challenge. I've been busy working on something, so hopefully it will fit with the challenge (I'm adding a dangly thingy. LOL!) You girls are too much fun.
Just kicking back! My kids do this in the car all the time. Tallon was an army crawler too- Oh I just wanna squeeze him!
hey! christian has those same robot jammies!
Post a Comment