




Last weekend Cody stayed home with Ryker and my nephew so that my sister and I could take my mom out for her birthday. They played in the pool since it was so hot...and Ryker couldn't even wait for it to be filled up before he jumped in. He was soaked! I love watching his face...haha!!
We're headed to Cody's brother's tomorrow for awhile and this year we're taking a babysitter with us! It's actually Cody's niece, but it's going to be great cause we're planning some stops along the way and now we have someone to watch Ryker!! He just loves her, so it should work out great. Okay...so I'm off to get some things done. I pulled out all of Ryker's stuff that I want to take and now I need to get it organized. And maybe I should take a nap while he's sleeping...yup, nap wins!!!
:)

4 comments:
Love the pics...so cute!! Fun scrapbook pages await! As for a good recommended read, I definitly suggest the book "eat, pray, love" it is really really good. such a great book!!
LOVE THE WATER PICS...
HAVEN'T LEFT A MESSAGE IN A WHILE BUT I STILL CHECK YOU OUT NEARLY EVERY DAY!
HAVE A GREAT LONG WEEKEND!
SHERI
Huh, I just read the two Twilight books too. Can't wait for the third. I'm just like you - I don't get ANYTHING else done. Read, read, read... Love it. Hate the messy house though so I'm glad I don't have the third book yet. :)
What a great idea bringing a niece with you on a road trip. I might have to steal that idea one of these days when we actually get some time off. Vacation, what's a vacation. :D
Those photos are so fun - I especially love the last 2. Priceless.
I just read a book called "Princess Academy" - I liked it, read through it in a few hours. It's a young adult book, but sometimes I find I like those on a warm summer day :)
Post a Comment