I can't even comment on just one - I love them all! I have to say that my favorite might be the one in front of the fire engine where she looks like she's giggling. Oh! And I love all the tutu ones, too! Ookay, I can't make up my mind.
Those are such awesome pictures!! Beautiful job Kim! They are all so great. You did a wonderful job and are wonderfully talented! I love those headbands....so sweet. Where can a person get their hands on those? And the tutus....so sweet. Thanks for the great sneek peek into your photo session. Love your blog!
Kim you are really talented!! I love all of them, they are so cute. Seeing your pictures makes me even more excited to have my baby so I can dress her up and take cute pictures too!!
Those photos are too cute! I love Hailey in the aqua dress making that face and the one at the end with the flower in her mouth. But they are all too cute. I wish you lived close to me, I'd commission you to take photos of my kids but Canada to Illinois -- that's a little far! Good job, Kim!
7 comments:
these are so freakin' gorgeous and funny!!!!
I can't even comment on just one - I love them all! I have to say that my favorite might be the one in front of the fire engine where she looks like she's giggling. Oh! And I love all the tutu ones, too! Ookay, I can't make up my mind.
Too cute!
Those are such awesome pictures!! Beautiful job Kim! They are all so great. You did a wonderful job and are wonderfully talented! I love those headbands....so sweet. Where can a person get their hands on those? And the tutus....so sweet. Thanks for the great sneek peek into your photo session. Love your blog!
Kim you are really talented!! I love all of them, they are so cute. Seeing your pictures makes me even more excited to have my baby so I can dress her up and take cute pictures too!!
Oh, so cute! I love little girl pictures...but you already know that!!
T:)
Those photos are too cute! I love Hailey in the aqua dress making that face and the one at the end with the flower in her mouth. But they are all too cute. I wish you lived close to me, I'd commission you to take photos of my kids but Canada to Illinois -- that's a little far! Good job, Kim!
Post a Comment