Tuesday, July 15, 2008

pictures...

My sister caught these adorable pictures of Ryker! I just LOVE them!!! He of course did not want to look at the camera when she was trying to take pics of us together, but once I put him on the swing she got right to it and got these cute shots. Thanks Chels!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE them :)



Gotta love the fake smile from Pacey...hehe!



And Sydney wanted to be in all the pictures with us. She always seems to squeeze in the photo's, hey Chels? It's so cute :)






Notice Charly's cute balloon ladybug! They were making balloon animals for charity, so we stopped and got the kids each one. Ryker didn't want his sword, so we exchanged it for a flower like the Pacey and Sydney's and he was happy. haha! Don't show daddy!!!


We had such a fun day...makes me sad that Chelsey doesn't live closer....



K:)

9 comments:

Jess said...

Ugh- SO-O cute Kim. I can't believe how big he is. Your hair is fabulous too!!

Talia said...

Oh, fun pics, it looks like you guys had so much fun. So nice for sisters and cousins to play together!!

Jamie said...

You are right! Those are some cute photos of him. Still love that hair. Reminds me of my little Nate!

Veronica said...

Kim, I'm loving your hair. Totally not related to your post at all but I just thought I should let you know :P And as always, Ryker is a cutie!

nichole said...

Cute photos and by the way, you are gorgeous! Your hair is amazing.

Christal said...

love the pictures!!! how cute are you and ryker!!! Love all the pictures.
and so scary about the last post makes us count our blessings after everything is okay! So glad all was alright in the end but so not nice to go through!! well hope your having a great week! ttyl

Lindsay Bateman said...

Awesome pics!! Love the one of you and your adorable little boy. So cute. I love playground pictures!! Can't wait to see what you do with them for your scrapbooks!

jessica said...

i love your hair! its so cute

Anonymous said...

Okay... I agree with everyone else... great hair cut!

Love the super cute pics! Keep em coming!

Sheri