








We met my sister at the beach one day last week...the weather was perfect, the water was nice and there was the best playground right by the water for the kids to play. It was so much fun and so good to see them again. Why we hadn't been doing that all summer...I just don't know. Ryker absolutely loved it. He was loving the water and just being able to run around and do whatever he wanted. My sister brought her dog and the poor thing was kissed and hugged to death by Ryker...and I should add lucky enough to eat whatever Ryker brought over for him. Anytime Ryker had a carrot he would go and share with Austin. haha! And one of the best parts of the day was that we convinced Pacey that she could babysit Ryker (which meant play with him at the park) and I would pay her. It was perfect. Instead of me running around the park every second, Pacey got to play with him and be the little mother hen. She LOVED it and was so excited to have her first "babysitting job!" haha. It was a good day.



And...
Make sure to check out the Goodie Box tomorrow. We've changed things up this month and it's going to be a lot of fun :)
Kim

10 comments:
Hahaha that is the hairest dog ever!! Ryker sounds like he loved the dog being around!! His hair looks shorter too? Hahaha so fun
OMG...YOUR pictures are stunning!! Wow, they really are beautiful. I absolutely love them! Great stuff Kim. Thanks for sharing and thanks for the sweet comment on my blog!
love the new pics.... beautiful!
I love those pictures and can't wait to get my copy!!!!!! You were right, they are really really good! I really like the one with Austin too! We had so much fun with you guys.
Chelsey
I LOVE those photos. You should enter them into some contests. Stunning! And that one photo makes you supermodel tall...very cool!!
Nice pictures Kim. I love that green polka dot bathing suit.
Love the pictures! Have you gone "professional" designation yet. The one with that dog is hilarious!!!
Love the pictures! Have you gone "professional" designation yet. The one with that dog is hilarious!!!
did you and talia not go to creative escape this year? if you did, we want to see pictures!!
kim these pictures are amazing love them the one of the girls face beautiful picture! You are so talented!
With the disaplining so hard sometimes to know what to do eh! We do use time out mase is 2 lauren 4 and it helps but like you say dont' know if mase really "gets it but taking something away like a fav toy or blankie seems to work here other then that I'm trying to figure it out too! Hardest part about being a mom one of them anyway eh! Let me know if you find the key! well hope all is good ttys
Post a Comment