one minute Ryker would be driving and then the next minute is would be Cohen...they both just loved it!!!

And I thought I'd share a couple of pictures of Ryker playing outside. Oh how I'm going to miss this nice weather. I'm already thinking about being stuck inside again once winter comes. This year is going to be sooo much harder now that Ryker is bigger and has loved every minute of playing outside. There isn't a day that we don't go for a walk or play in the backyard...this kid just loves it. And I am so not a cold person, so things might change once it gets cold. Is it dumb to start thinking about what we'll do when we're stuck at home??? I really gotta stop thinking about it.
haha!!
Kim :)

5 comments:
hahaha what a cutie!!! I love his faces!! You have one active little boy! So Cute!!
I couldn't get enough of these pictures, his smile is amazing! Like nothing in the world could possibly be better than going down that slip and slide!
Love the three lower pictures in sequence together. You are such a great photographer!!!!
KIM LOEWEN, I AM SO SORRY THAT COHEN WAS BEING A BULLY TO RYKER, I DIDN'T EVEN SEE HIM DO THAT! AHH, I AM SO SORRY!!! please please give Ryker a big hug from cohen, cohen is rreeeaallly sorry!!!! I love the slip in slide pictures, SO CUTE!!!! I really want to get Cohen that car for his birthday! Thanks for the great idea! Love ya-hilorie
oh, so funny!!
Tal :)
Post a Comment