finally a little time to post another layout. Like I said...I'm loving the Making Memories halloween stuff this year...


I can't believe that Halloween is this Friday!! Luckily I found a costume, but you'll have to wait to see what Ryker's going to be. He's pretty cute though if I do say so myself. We went out last week and took some pictures and I just spent most of the night editing them. Oh, he's so cute!
Things have been crazy as always. Ryker keeps us busy and makes life so much fun. He went out with Cody tonight while took some pictures, and he came home with a balloon that he LOVES!!! He doesn't want to put the thing down. Don't you love when the simpliest things make them the happiest? He's so funny. Whenever we go to the grocery store Ryker goes crazy over apples. All you hear from him the whole time is "apple, apple, apple" and nothing will make him stop. Even at home if he sees that the fruit is in a bowl on the counter he asks for an apple. And this is how he eats them....
(don't mind my messy kitchen in the background. One day I need to de-junk everything...)
...I almost forgot... Tal and I are teaching at The Urban Scrapbook next month. If you live nearby join us!! It will be lots of fun.
Kim :)
p.s. I have more halloween stuff to share...just be patient. It might come after halloween, but I'll do my best to post more.

5 comments:
ha ha ha! That is adorable! Good that he LOVES apples and not junk food! I used to beg for broccoli in the grocery stre when I was his age!! too funny! :)
That apple eating is too cute!
Can't wait to see what your little guy will be for Halloween.
LOVE your layout. and i totally agree...I LOVE the making memories lines they are ALL so fabulous! Can't wait to see your little guy all dressed up! His costume was sooooo super cute last year!
I cant believe he's old enough to be eating an apple by himself! To me he's still a little skunk! Haha so cute!
cute page and cute boy...i gotta whip out my halloween stuff and do some pages. my room is messy again, though, so that's stopping me from getting anything done!
Post a Comment