Wednesday, October 01, 2008

photo season












It's that time of year when the leaves are changing and everything is sooo beautiful!  I love the colors of the fall season.  And of course with fall come pictures!!  I've done a few shoots recently and just wanted to share.  


Kim :)

7 comments:

Kristi said...

hey, I recognize that place! gorgeous pictures. I was thinking of calling you, but I think my family is sick of pictures- I will have to catch you in the spring, I think!

Anonymous said...

Great Pics!
I know how you feel... busy, busy, busy!
I have done a couple weddings now and those are soooo... much work!

Can't wait to see some more!~

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures, you did such a great job and I love the location!

Chelsey

Kaitlyn said...

Ooooh, I love fall! Awesome pictures as always Kim!

Talia said...

gorgeous!!

Jamie said...

Just catching up on some blog reading. (I was lazy this summer.) Those pictures are amazing. You did a great job.

nichole said...

Love your Black and Whites, and the absolutely creative one with the parents holding hands with their daughter in behind small.