Saturday, October 18, 2008

san fran...and more halloween!!!

We took a much needed vacation...to one of my new favorite places!! So much to see and do...and fun shopping...what can be better than shopping, right? Lots of yummy food and good times. I missed my boys and was glad to come home to normal life again, but it was definitely nice to get away for a few days. Fun times as always Tal!! :) We always have so much fun traveling together and are so much alike when it comes to things we want to do and places to go. (and yes...my hair is now dark!!! But that's another story for another time...).



I'm still having issues with Ryker's halloween costume...like...what he's going to be!!!! But there's still time this week to figure that out. If only he'd wear a hat then he could be a monkey...he might just end up being the body of a monkey without the hat or mitts. hmmm...otherwise we're in trouble. So to get me in the halloween mood here's another project I created. I bought the making memories banner kit and then added to it. Very fun and soooo simple. I'm all about simple these days.

here's a few peeks...



it's too long of a banner to fit it all in and I have it hanging in the window, so the light was reflecting off it as I was trying to take some pics. You get the idea though.



I got a few more halloween things to share, so check back soon....I promise to be a better blogger. I'm off to watch a movie while Cody's out playing games with some people in our ward. They've been wanting him to come play Risk forever....and I don't play games with Cody. His family takes it too seriously...he won't admit it, but he got mad at me once when we played Rook cause I didn't play the right cards at the right time...they go back through your whole hand and tell you what you should have played when....umm....so not my thing!! haha!!



K :)

7 comments:

Lindsay Bateman said...

Congrats on having some time away! I love the picture of you girls...you are both so beautiful! And you look fabulous as a brunette too! Love your projects too...very inspiring, as I am in a huge scrap slump at the moment...thanks for sharing!

nichole said...

Seriously, I love your Halloween decor!

I laughed about not playing games with Cody, my dad and husband are the same, they always try to cheat. It drives me crazy.

Andi said...

San Fran is definitely on my list of places to visit...glady that you and Tal were able to get away for a little vacay!

I'm loving your Halloween banner...kinda has a stained glass effect with the light shing through!! :)

s a n s k u :) said...

They had the cutest ghost costumes at Indigo. Ryker would make the cutest ghost ever.

I'm glad someone gets to do fun stuff like this at least (your trip). :)

Talia said...

Can you believe it was already a week ago we were away?? it was so much fun!!

Jamie said...

Glad you girls had a fun trip!

Love the new hair. Can't wait to hear the story.

Your banner is cute. Thanks for sharing. :)

Christal said...

how fun getting away looks like fun! And love the new hair color! looks great! but can't wait to here the story! love the halloween decor too you are so talented! ttys