It's been so beautiful here this past week...and the weather has been perfect. Last Sunday we decided to take a drive and I brought along my camera. Our last stop was at the old train bridge where I've taken some pictures recently (Cody had never been and I thought it would be a fun walk). So I set up my tri-pod to try and take some family pictures. Well, Ryker had other plans cause he thought my camera was pretty great. Instead Cody and I got pictures taken by RYKER!!! haha!! He would stand by the camera and press the button....
Here's a few of the better ones...and ones that didn't have his head peaking in the bottom!


I thought they were kind of cute...Kim :)

12 comments:
OH MY GOSH! Ryker's going to be a photographer!!! Hahaha so cute!!!! Thats hilarious!!
You are going to have some competition in the family. :)
Great pictures!!
Wow...that's impressive! These shots turned out great!
where were those taken?? I am looking for a fun place to do some family pictures.
Those are totally cute. So fun!
so so cute. thats adorable. he's a natural
you are so good !!love the bottom one beautiful picture! I love fall too! ttys
oh man, if I had known you would have been there, maybe we would have just "happened" to be walking by- with coordinating outfits on! heehee. they are so cute.
Ryker is so good! Who knew! You guys got some really nice pictures!
Chelsey
You guys are sooo cute!
you have to share that location! and WOW he did a great job!
Cute! I love your sweater.
Post a Comment