once again I've totally neglected my blog. Kind of sad when this is my main form of journaling sometimes...but it's been so busy and crazy around here lately. Last night was "Thrilling Thursday" which was our version of super Saturday and I was in charge of one of the projects. We made a really cute Christmas banner...and almost everyone went home with a finished project. There were a couple that just had to tie theirs together or finish a few embellishments...but nothing major. 25 people signed up for the class...and only a few didn't make it. We were all in the gym together...and with so much going on and people signing up for more than just my project...I had people coming and going and starting whenever they were ready so it was a busy class. We had so much fun though and ate yummy soup and buns and listened to Christmas music!!! It definitely got me in the spirit. Somehow it's the middle of November and my Christmas shopping has hardly begun...gotta get on that. Every year I plan on getting it done early (before December) and I think the year Ryker was born was the only year that actually happened. I knew he would be born in December and we would be so busy with him and that was all I wanted to focus on that year. So if I could actually find time to get out there before the mad rush of shoppers in December it would be great. For now I'm just doing what I can.
I had to share this video of Ryker making animal noises...he was so focused on the camera that he wasn't paying too much attention to the sounds. His rooster and pig are my favorites!!
Everyday I'm so thankful that the miracle of adoption brought him into my life :) Definitely a month to be thankful for that!!!
Kim :)

8 comments:
Great post! And speaking of classes I am so exciting to be attending your class on Sat night at urban scrapbook! See you there!
I've never heard him talk before! I cant believe how bit he is getting! Hahaha, so fun!
Love the horse and cat!!
one class down, one more to go, right? haha!
that is so adorable!! love this stage for exactly those kinds of times!
Can you post what you made for Super Saturday? It sounds so cute. What ever you make is adorable!!!
He is talking so good Kim! Give him a big hug and kiss!-Hilorie
Post a Comment